Most items may be returned in their original condition within 30 days of receipt of your order and incur a 15% restocking and processing fee. All returns require an RMA. Please contact Support@PCTStore.com and request an RMA number in order to return the product. Include invoice date, model number, quantity, and the reason for return on the RMA request. The returned product must have the RMA number visible on the box and must include the bill of sale showing the unit is within the warranty period. Returned item(s) cannot be disassembled or damaged by incorrect installation or any other method. The PCT Store is not responsible for installation errors. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns will not be accepted for any of the following reasons:
- Original packaging is missing, incomplete, damaged or defaced.
- If any accessories, warranty cards, manuals, or other original product components are missing or damaged.
- Product is not in acceptable condition for resale (scratched, damaged, or other product altering effects).
- We do not accept returns on any bulk wiring including coaxial cable, Cat5/5e cable and/or fiber optics.
- Out of warranty products.
- Purchases made from unapproved PCT Store resellers.
Please return to:
Attn: PCT Store Returns
7855 S. River Parkway, Suite 122
Tempe, AZ 85284
For technical support and warranty claims, please email Support@PCTStore.com, or use our Online Message Form: