75 OHM COAXIAL CABLE
Profession Grade Coaxial Cable
for All Your CATV and Broadband Network Service Needs
Designed and Made by PCT
PCT’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are entirely owned by PCT and are strategically located in the USA and globally assuring our customers a full complement of available capacity and on-time deliveries. Operations, such as manufacturing, R&D and QC, are in full operation at these facilities PCT is committed to supplying best of class products to the cable TV industry. Our market knowledge and manufacturing experience has enhanced the established customer base through proven quality and service.
PCT’s MoCSY7 coaxial cable has been through tested and approved by numerous, worldwide Telecom Mulitple Service Operators (MSOs) and is deployed in significant amounts in the field. PCT ISO 9001:2000 certified factories offer well developed ERP systems including VMI capabilities. Customer requirements for product opportunities of all sizes and time frames benefit from our nimble responsiveness. All products fully conform with existing ANSI / SCTE standards.
PCT Coaxial Cable Technologies Add Protection Against the Most Demanding Environments
PCT's numerous cable technologies protect coaxial cable components from corrosion, enhance shielding performance and even saves time during installations. Some of those technologies include:
- Z-Wire® - Proprietary dry, permanent coating prevents corrosion from weather and air pollution ensuring system reliability and performance over time.
- TRITON - An enhanced layer of foil providing superior shielding performance while maintaining the physical profile and ease of installation. TRITON provides a 20 dB improvement in shielding after 10,000 flexes as compared to other manufacturers’ cable. (patent pending)
- 1PreP® - 1PreP® rapid preparation technology bonds the cable jacket with the outer tape. Removes both the jacket and the outer tape in one step while using standard cable prep tools. No need to peel away the tape from the inner braid
- Corrosion Guard - A non-flowing gel moisture blocking treatment for customers requiring flooding protection,
- Copper Guard - Proprietary chemical treatment applied to the center conductor foam insulation and is adhesively bonded to center conductor.