The PCT Store is an authorized retailer for PCT International offering direct fulfillment for superior quality Cable TV products and accessories. Please read below for more information on PCT International.
Products available at the PCT Store include,
RF Amplifiers, RF Splitters, Coaxial Cables, Connectors, Installation Tools and more.
Established in 1997,
PCT International, Inc. is
a leading worldwide developer and manufacturer of last mile and access
network solutions for broadband communication networks. PCT focuses on
innovative and cost-effective solutions that allow service providers to
improve system integrity and expand service offerings. PCT's portfolio
includes transmission, connectivity, metro Ethernet and Fiber to the
Home products for cable, telco and satellite service providers.
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
and dedicated workforce offer our customers the quality, service and
pricing benefits of global scale with local focus. Additionally, PCT
maintains multi-international locations to support worldwide R&D,
manufacturing, logistics, and distribution of products and services.
PCT’s collaborative approach to product development results in advances
that simplify installation and maintenance; improve the integrity of HFC
and fiber infrastructures; reduce truck rolls and other associated
costs; and most importantly increase customer satisfaction which in turn
reduces churn. By working closely with our customers’ field
engineering personnel, we produce equipment and components that
straightforwardly address real needs and enable operators to “Harden the
More PCT Facts
• The first and only company engineering, manufacturing and supplying a complete line of last-mile solutions for the broadband industry
• Unique “Hardened Drop” total solution reduces operator costs and enhances subscriber customer satisfaction
• Focus is always on innovative and cost-effective solutions that allow service providers to improve system integrity and expand service offerings
• Green initiatives include sustainable product packaging that is recyclable and reusable, RoHS compliant products, and energy and waste reduction
• Engineering, manufacturing, testing, product management, conducted at three (3) state-of-the-art, wholly owned, facilities in the United States
• Warehousing, distribution, service & support centers operating in eight (8) countries
• Corporate headquarters situated in Mesa, AZ, USA
• Customers benefit from the quality, service and pricing benefits of global scale and local focus
• Privately held corporation with over 800 employees conducting business worldwide